Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's Thursday Folks!



Good morning to all and just a Father's Day card share. Right before Father's Day I was at my local Michael's store and was rummaging through their clearance bins. I came across a Tim Holtz stamp set, from his Visual Artistry Collection 'Curious Possibility', which contains the three gentlemen stamp and thought...Father's Day! 




I started out making the card base from Bazzil Dot cardstock in a light tan color. I stamped and embossed the image with black embossing powder and matted it onto some pattern paper from the Lost & Found 6 x 6 paper pad 'Rosy'. I then die cut some burlap paper and another pattern paper from the same paper pad. I  added letter stickers, from lilybee designs ABC stickers, to spell 'dad'. I took some washi tape with a mustache theme, from studio g, and placed three strips on the left side of the matted embossed image. All of this was mounted on a pattern paper from The best of Echo Park Paper pad. This was adhered to the front of the card.


If you have any questions feel free to ask!


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy YOUR Thursday!
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment