Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anniversary Card

Hello Wednesday!
(This post is from May 2013)

     I've been spending most of my evening, today, scanning and saving some of my son's photos for an album I will be making him. My tech-side is not the greatest and I had a heck of a time trying to figure out my scanner settings, BUT I have succeeded and I was able to scan and save all of his photos...whew! 

     I would like to share an Anniversary card I made for my parents. They celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary...can you say AWESOME! 

     Here is the card...




I decided to do an all white card. I used lots of texture by using the Woodgrain and Swiss Dot embossing folders. I die-cut the flowers and curled the petals to give depth. I punched out the butterflies and leaves and embellished with some self-adhesive pearls, then mounted the whole frame onto some Bazzil dotted cardstock.

The card is an A2 size...4 1/4" x 5 1/2"


Thanks for stopping by!
~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment