Monday, March 17, 2014

Card Share

Good Morning All!

Three more days until the first day of Spring...I am so looking forward to it! We have been up and down, where I live, with snow and then warm sunshine. My tulips are poking through the ground and I've noticed some tiny green leaves emerging from the mums. Blue skies, warm days and a slight coolness to the breeze will be so welcomed! : )

Onto my latest card I made. It's a birthday card for my brother. I have such a hard time thinking of 'masculine' card recipes, since I love all of the beautiful flowers, gems and laces out there to adorn our cards and scrap pages. I do think it came out ok, and he let me know he liked it . 

Here is the card...


I did have fun making this card and it came together pretty quickly. The only thing I had forgotten was my brother was turning 40!!! Oh well...I guess I should have had a V8...LOL...when I phoned him on his birthday I explained my forgetfulness and he reassured me it was alright (his next birthday I'm really going to have to make his card really special).

So there you have it folks! I hope Spring has sprung where you all are and go ahead and create something today!

Enjoy the day~

~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment