Monday, April 29, 2013

Art Journal Pages

Happy Monday!

I picked up a Mixed Media journal,  some time ago,  and it's been sitting in my craft space waiting for me to create some pages. I have been drawing since I was little, so I thought I might try combining my drawings with some painted backgrounds. I have finished two, so let's take a look.......


For my first page...I saw this quote, 'A Girl without Freckles is like a Night Sky without Stars'  by an unknown author on Pinterest, and immediately had a vision of a redheaded little girl in the dusk of the evening with fireflies (lightening bugs is what I called them growing up) starting to fill the yards.


Here's a close-up of the freckled-face little girl.


And for my second page...I also saw this quote on Pinterest, 'Creativity is Intelligence Having Fun' by Albert Einstein,  and had a drawing I had done last year that I thought would be cute to go with it.


Here's a close-up of the creating girl with her scissors, paints, brushes, papers and glue.
Looks like she is going to have some fun!  LOL


Well, just two attempts of using some different mediums and I think the more I play the better I will get. 


Thank you for dropping by!
Until next time...

*Karen*





No comments:

Post a Comment