Monday, April 23, 2012

Going to A Crop!

Howdy Everyone!
     I sure hope everyone is well. I am still working on my Mom's cards and am still itching to begin a project with some wood cut-outs I purchased from Michael's. So, I was talking with one of my friends (who also scraps and makes cards) and brought up the thought about getting together to have a mini-crop. She has a friend who is wanting to learn the fabulous world of scrapping and I have a friend who already scraps and I'm trying to put the spark back into her creativity. Anywho...we came up with a day and it's ON! YAY! So, my other friend will not be able to make it, but I'm going and it is going to be FUN! I think I will take an album I'm working on for my hubby & my anniversary pics from the past two years. I just need to get organized and get my scrap stuff together. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment